Due to the impact of corona virus and our large order quantity, please contact us via whatsapp to confirm stock and price in real time!
Disposable medical masks provide protection on the top, sides and front to prevent liquid-borne pathogens from splashing. Full face protection, double-sided anti-fog, can be worn on prescription glasses and masks.
With thick sponge, Vented foam design to increased air flow and sweat absorbing to make a comfort and snug fit , as well as to provide enough room for eye glasses or safety goggles.
1. Lightweight and comfortable to wear, quick and easy to don.
2. Excellent protection against potential contamination from blood pathogens, body fluids, or harmful chemical splash.
3. All straps can be sonically welded or secured to the shield with an eyelet for safety.
Packaging: 10 pcs / bag, 100 pcs / carton
MEAS: 73 × 32 × 25cm
Medical Face Shield instruction
[Product name] Medical Face Shield
[Material]: Protective cover made of polymer materials, foam and fixtures
[Function]: With anti-fog, positive anti-splash, high pervious to light function.
[Scope of use]: used in medical institutions for personal protection, proof the body fluid, blood spatter or splash.
[Use properties]: this product is a non sterile, disposable.
[Use]: is used to check at the time of the treatment of protective role in medical institutions, block body fluids and blood splash or splash.
1. Open the package and take out the product. Make sure the product is clean before use.
2. Pull the elastic strap to the size of the head, then put it on and check if it is suitable.
3. Adjust the goggle so that it fits perfectly in the eye position.
[Note, warning and prompt content]:
1. This article limits the disposable use;
2. Before use, please read the application method, ensure correct wear;
3. Please according to the local medical waste after use or environment requirements for processing, shall not be arbitrarily discarded, prevent Environmental pollution.
Should be stored in no more than 80% relative humidity, temperature, no corrosive gas well ventilated, dry and clean environment. Environmental pollution.
[Shelf life]: 24 months
[Technical requirements for personal eye protection] GB14866-2006
European Standard: Technical Requirements for Personal
Eye Protectors EN 166-2001
American standard: ANSI Z87.1 Eye and Face Protection Devices for Vocational and Educational individuals.